Assignment #7 – Commenting

• Did you receive any comments to your blog?  If so, from whom?  What did they say?                                                                                                                                        Yes I did receive comments, I got 3 comments. The comments werte form Gaby, Jennifer and Yojana. Gaby said that she likes my shadowbox and about how latinas are judged.  Jennifer said that she hears a lot of stereotypes about Guatemalans and thinks it’s cool that I like anime. Yojana made connections with her life and she said about how she hears stereotypes about Guatemalans but she doesn’t speak up about it. She said that some people think she should change and she agrees on what I said that my identity makes me, me. 
  • Which students did you write a blog comment for?                                                                 I wrote a blog comment for Paola.

• Copy and paste the comment you made for each student in the space below:                    Dear Paola ,

Thank you for sharing your work. My name is Ingri Mendoza and I am a student at Fremont High School. Something I liked about your work was when you mentioned that when people look at you they think your immigrant. That happens to me as well and then I have to say that no I am not an immigrant. Something I have a question about is what are your goals and how are going to achieve them? Anyways feel free to comment on my work in the future. The address of my student blog is https://ingrimfhs2021.edublogs.org/ .
    Thank you!